• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,652 posts in this topic

THE DISGUISE IS COMPLETE: Clark Kent hides his secret identity with glasses so Criminal Superman hides his identity with the smallest domino mask EVER! Brilliant. We should have a caption contest. "look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's..... well, I don't know. I can't figure out who that guy is."

comic001.jpg

comic002.jpg

Edited by ParkRaven
Left out a line.

4 hours ago, ParkRaven said:

THE DISGUISE IS COMPLETE: Clark Kent hides his secret identity with glasses so Criminal Superman hides his identity with the smallest domino mask EVER! Brilliant. We should have a caption contest. "look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's..... well, I don't know. I can't figure out who that guy is."

comic002.jpg

WHY does Stupidman have to steal money?  He doesnt need to buy anything he can just take wut he wants.

18 hours ago, kav said:

WHY does Stupidman have to steal money?  He doesnt need to buy anything he can just take wut he wants.

because there's just no replacement for making it rain in da C.L.U.B. lol 

On 10/31/2020 at 12:05 PM, southern cross said:

I really love those 70s Charlton romance comic books. Not a comic panel but a ad in one I found. It's these hidden gems that keeps me hunting them. Not sure if I've posted this here before.

Screenshot_20201031-090226.png

This inflatable doll add tops all the He ridiculous comic panels🤪🤪‼️‼️ By a mike😂🤮🤮

3 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Punctuation, Kav.

Wolverine dont take time to punctuate when he speaks he just lets fly.

3 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Haha the superheroes would all look like hockey players unless they al wore mouth guards 🤪🤪

In The Ultimates Hulk got his teeth busted out but if you're The Hulk, your teeth grow back.