• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maestro Hulk

14 posts in this topic

Hi every I still haven’t found an answer to my question as to why Incredible Hulk 401 pg 12 is not the first appearance of the Maestro Hulk. It is clear to me Peter David put that in the story line for a reason for bigger things. I want to get the books graded but with no mention of the Maestro Hulk I am holding off.

thanks

56 minutes ago, Rick Landry said:

Hi every I still haven’t found an answer to my question as to why Incredible Hulk 401 pg 12 is not the first appearance of the Maestro Hulk. It is clear to me Peter David put that in the story line for a reason for bigger things. I want to get the books graded but with no mention of the Maestro Hulk I am holding off.

thanks

post a pic? I cant find my hulk 401

Future Imperfect published Dec 1992

Hulk 401 Jan 1993

Edited by Artboy99

13 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:
1 hour ago, Rick Landry said:

thanks

post a pic? I cant find my hulk 401

Future Imperfect published Dec 1992

Hulk 401 Jan 1993

401 came first, but it's only a tiny look at Delphi's vision of the future, not really an appearance.

5 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

401 came first, but it's only a tiny look at Delphi's vision of the future, not really an appearance.

publication date has Future Imperfect 1st, but yes I agree it isn't an appearance

Edited by Artboy99

5 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

publication date has Future Imperfect 1st, but yes I agree it isn't an appearance

http://www.mikesamazingworld.com/mikes/features/newsstand.php?publisher=marvel&type=calendar&month=12&year=1992&sort=alpha

Also, the indicia dates in Future Imperfect are messed up, with #1 being January 1993 and #2 being December 1992.

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

http://www.mikesamazingworld.com/mikes/features/newsstand.php?publisher=marvel&type=calendar&month=12&year=1992&sort=alpha

Also, the indicia dates in Future Imperfect are messed up, with #1 being January 1993 and #2 being December 1992.

ok, now I am digging out my Future Imperfect 1 and 2! :)

On the website it clearly states that Hulk 401 sales started in November of 1992. I still think CGC should acknowledge at the very least the vision of Maestro by Delphi or am I missing something here. Maybe we should get some validation from Peter David himself?

Rick

Okay everyone as you can see Maestro Hulk is heating up a bit with the 5 part mini series coming out in August. Will Hulk 401 get any love as the first appearance or at least acknowledged as the vision of the character by David and Pérez on page 12. Just a little hint the movie is coming and he will be the next Thanos, but don’t take my word for it.😊

Rick