• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] *CLOSING TONITE AT 10 PM EST!** Fmaz Fall Sale! Bronze to Modern, Variants, Whole Series, etc! *20% OFF EVERYTHING! UPDATE RECAP P. 9!*
2 2

172 posts in this topic

Welcome to my Fall sales thread!  Apologies in advance for the fact that it might be a bit slow moving and disorganized... I'm literally just trying to clear out some space so I'm going through some long boxes and pulling out book and I'll post them as I pull them. Normally I'd prefer to list books alphabetically or grouped together in some sort of genre type... but... not this time.  So please, check back frequently!  You never know what's coming up next! LOL

I anticipate around 125-200 books over the next few weeks, but I guess we'll see how it all goes.  Probably a decent number of Bronze Age Marvel and DC books, plus a lot of nice modern variants... and then a bunch of random stuff in between!

THE RULES

PAYMENT: Paypal only please
SHIPPING:  Shipping charges will be actual cost, at the method of your choosing... domestic or international.  Happy to ship anything from Priority to Media Mail.
RETURNS: Within a week of receipt, please. 
FREEBIES: There will be a number of free books/items listed... anyone can claim them (no prior purchase required). However, just one freebie per person, please.
However, once I get done listing.. if for any reason there are any unclaimed freebies at that point? They'll be available for anyone.

:takeit: will always rule the day when it comes to claiming a book, but PM's are always welcome if you wish to make offers or discuss bulk deals or something.

Thanks so much!  I'll put up the first few books in a bit, and then, as I said, I'll try my best to keep putting up at least a few books every day or so as I pull them out.

Oh, one last thing... for most of the cheap books I'll probably only present a front cover photo or scan.  For anyone who wants more, please just ask! 

Edited by fmaz

Thanks to @comicsyte95 @echu and @Djohnson321 for their purchases tonight.  To keep the thread from getting too cluttered, I'm going to forgo posting "you got it" after every "i'll take it" and just try to keep up with marking books sold and acknowledging buyers at the end of each day in this way.  More books tomorrow!

Edited by fmaz