• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUNKY NO CLUE HOW PRICE "ROUND 3" SUNDAY 3rd 3:00 PACIFIC TIME
13 13

692 posts in this topic

CRIME SUSPENSTORIES #1
Grade: 5.5 FN -
Price: $1,000 YOUR PRICE $650.00

OCT 1950; Off white to white pages. First issue! Among the highlights of the book is Harvey Kurtzman's suspensefully claustrophobic High Tide which features four suspicious men all stranded on a boat together. Johnny Craig cover and art. Wally Wood and Graham Ingels art. From the Gary Arlington collection, known for bright colors and supple pages. COA included. Small 1/2 tape inside front cover. Tiny color touch inside front cover.

CS_1_55_20190224.jpg

Just now, Bunky Brian said:

OK HERES THE DEAL, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COPY PASTE YOUR BOOKS AND ASK AND SALE PRICE TO ME VIA PM WHEN TONIGHT IS OVER, SO I CAN KEEP A TALLY OF YOU PILE, AND MAYBE ADD MORE OVER THE NEXT WEEK OR SO, GOT IT?! 

Yeah, I got it. Since you’re discounting we need To bag our own groceries.  (thumbsu

Just now, Bunky Brian said:

WONDERWORLD COMICS #12
Grade: 1.0 FR
Price: $950 YOUR PRICE $450.00

APR 1940; Lou Fine bondage cover. Klaus Nordling and Bob Powell art. Cover split, centerfold detached. Lots of tape throughout the book, no missing pages.

wonderworld_12_1_20190224.jpg

wonderworld_12_1_ifc__20190224.jpg
wonderworld_12_1_cf__20190224.jpg
wonderworld_12_1_ibc__20190224.jpg
wonderworld_12_1_bc__20190224.jpg

take