• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUNKY NO CLUE HOW PRICE "ROUND 3" SUNDAY 3rd 3:00 PACIFIC TIME
13 13

692 posts in this topic

PLEASE NOTE IT IS BUYER RESPONSIBILITY TO COPY PASTE THE BOOK TITLE GRADE ORIGINAL ASK AND THE DISCOUNTED PRICE ! 

PM TO ME SO I AND YOU CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHAT YOUR GETTING! I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO PLAY NICE AND RESPECT ANYBODY THAT GOT A BOOK BEFORE YOU

18 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

WILL START THIS THREAD ON THURSDAY THE 31ST THATS HALLOWEEN, HMMMM WELL OK THAT THE PLAN, START AT 1:00 PACIFIC TIME

Cool, that's *checks notes* 4AM

I'll tune in in the morning and see what I missed. lol 

1 hour ago, Dark Knight said:

Great sales thread Bri! Tell ya what I'll buy you a bottle of alcohol of your choice than after drinking the whole thing you can go ahead and list those sweet early Tecs for cover price :wishluck:

Uh oh, now the REAL big buyers are here.  Well, heck.  Might be a fun day  ;)

Just now, gunsmokin said:

42 more minutes yet. Calm down Take Bot. Wait, what I meant to say was 1 hour and 42 minutes.

but I am just so eager to beat you like... no, not I mean to say I am looking forward to an equitable field of battle.  Whereupon I shall trounce you.  Often.

4 minutes ago, Comcav said:

but I am just so eager to beat you like... no, not I mean to say I am looking forward to an equitable field of battle.  Whereupon I shall trounce you.  Often.

the desire is strong but not as strong as my bill fold. Been picking the carcass over at Rickster's place.

1 minute ago, gunsmokin said:

the desire is strong but not as strong as my bill fold. Been picking the carcass over at Rickster's place.

ah yes, being a vulture.  Have at it, I will be a more glamorous beast.  like the majestic... land shark ;)