• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hey gang, :hi:

Giving you guy’s first crack at my CGC or “Raw” comic books.

Guidelines are as follows: :rulez:

1. The First :takeit: gets each book.

2. I will ship to the United States and Canada.

**All UK and other International boardies please PM me first to discuss shipping costs.**

3. Postage Rates are though the USPS---either Priority Mail, First Class, or Media.

Insurance will be mandatory on purchases over $500.00, and includes signature delivery confirmation.

5. I will accept Pay Pal, Money Orders, or Personal Check

6. Time Payments could be an option, so please PM me first.  (10% nonrefundable deposit is required)

7. If you are on the Probation List/Hall of Shame here on the CGC Boards then you are Prohibited from buying from me at all times.

8. Return Policy: :rulez:

A) There are NO Returns on CGC Graded Books as they were graded by an Independent 3rd Party.

B) "Raw" or Non-CGC Books CAN BE RETURNED within One Week of receiving the book(s), and a Full Refund will be issued less return shipping by you the buyer. All I ask is the comics come back to me in the same condition as they were received, and please PM me prior to returning any of them.

Thanks so much for looking.

Please PM with any questions about any of the books,

John (nWo) 

Edited by NewWorldOrder