• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Lets give these a go here aye...

I dont post a lot, but ive bought/sold plenty-o things here.

In the event you need some assurance about my trustworthiness as a seller, heres some nice comments from some very nice people :foryou: .. Kudos

Plus im sure a couple of the boys in the Sig room can vouch for me if need..

Now for my rules:

No one on the naughty lists. (tsk)

Shipping: Will be $20 w/tracking from Australia (usually around $35) but I will cover the additional postage costs. Delivery runs around 7-10 business days (more if the fellas at your local customs get a hold of the package)

I will accept returns only IF it is somehow damaged in transit (but i am pretty good at packaging so..)

Payment: I can only accept Paypal at this time

These are priced either at or below cost but feel free to pm offers. But as regularly seen, :takeit: trumps all (either via pm or here)

I will also entertain trades for other sketch covers. Just pm me and we can go from there..

Edited by Nino_013

Wolverine by Felipe Massafera: SOLD

Stunning piece of art from a tough artist to get a hold of. Ive tried this here before, but no bites. I can only assume it because of the grade? (shrug)

As its due to stray marks on the back, you could probably get more art on it if youre so inclined..

felipe-wolve.jpg

Edited by Nino_013

12 hours ago, Nino_013 said:

Wolverine by Felipe Massafera: $270

Stunning piece of art from a tough artist to get a hold of. Ive tried this here before, but no bites. I can only assume it because of the grade? (shrug)

As its due to stray marks on the back, you could probably get more art on it if youre so inclined..

felipe-wolve.jpg

:takeit: