• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NJ Silver & Golden Age Show Cherry Hill NJ Nov 3rd

8 posts in this topic

This Sunday November 3, 2019 Bill Bead will be putting on an awesome Silver and Golden Age comic book show in Cherry Hill, NJ.  This should be a fun a show featuring only vintage comics.  It's being held at the  Holiday Inn Route 70 East Cherry Hill, NJ.  Convenient to Central and South Jersey as well as the Philadelphia region.  This is a show and an idea truly worth supporting and I hope this show grows and continues to succeed.  Definitely worth checking out!

http://www.njsilverandgoldenagecomiccon.com

I'm on the fence. I ususally go to Bill's shows, but this is the first time he is doing this one. And usually its $3 to get in. He says the show is full, so I'm sure there will be a nice selection. 

There's a fair number of dealers and the draw of this show to me is some people who don't always show up:  

I know 

Al Stoltz

Dave Reynolds

Joe Verenault

Mark Walsh

The Comic Lair (Trenton Store)

Doctor Wonder (a store that does only Vintage in Cranbury NJ)

The Comic Book Store (another NJ store that has some nice vintage)

Gary Platt (although Spiro his helper is doing the set up for him)

Howard Tauber (a local NJ dealer)

Some local collectors setting up with their collections.

It's a pretty good lineup, I elected to do this show instead of RI, even though I could have done both.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:32 AM, wombat said:

Is that the one where everything is a dollar?

It is -- actually, everything has to be a dollar or below. I can understand the appeal of a Gold/Silver show, but there are so many shows and good shops in the area that sell Gold and Silver, I'm not sure what the appeal of a con just for that product has. 

I didn't end up going.