• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Halloween Y'all!
1 1

47 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kav said:

No need to buy candy here in midtown.  Kids do not trick or treat any more, havent for years.

Only a couple in my vicinity, here in the UK.  The novelty seems to have worn off.

Then again, it's becoming a fairly rough area, and so there's the safety factor to consider as well, even in the early evening dark.

4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Only a couple in my vicinity, here in the UK.  The novelty seems to have worn off.

Then again, it's becoming a fairly rough area, and so there's the safety factor to consider as well, even in the early evening dark.

I thought ai'd read most of England was under constant camera these days?Not that far up north of London yet?

I found out recently our entire area is surveilled by camera,not that it protected at all at the time or helped...

Happy Halloween fiends and friends!

Zombie Linus(it's his birthday,number six!)

!!!!!0.thumb.jpg.44dddd68606472f0fac0bbcdb3a48236.jpg

!!!!!0.jpg.006f7d6f7795d33134ef64b32e7159eb.jpg

4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Here's a  look  at  our graveyard. 

20191031_175101.jpg

20191031_175122.jpg

20191031_175217.jpg

Cough cough a bit overzealous on the old fog machine!

I thought that the top photo was your usual pool party how disappointing that it's only for Halloween!

Great layout but tell me this Oak does any of them go for "A little walk?":x(thumbsu