• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artist from Europe can get a yellow signature label?

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Can you help me? I'm from Hungary,Europe.I'm an artist and drawing sketch covers. Some of my clients would like to CGC my sketch covers. I'm not sure about this yellow or green label thing. So if I would be a paid member.(I'd like to buy the 149$ tier)

Than if I send my sketch cover,I pay everything  and include a creator agreement.Would I get the yellow label? I just ask,because I helped one of my client who is a CGC member.He paid everything and I filled that creator agreement. It was a success,It came back with 9.8 with yellow label. But there was an other client ,he was told that he can get just the green label.I asked CGC but I didn't get an answer.Thank you for your help..

Welcome to the boards Clara.  I received a yellow label because I provided a submission form and creator form to you via email and you sent the book from Europe to CGC directly, never breaking the chain of custody. This is a strict CGC signature series policy.  Your other client had the book shipped to him and was then going to ship the book to CGC that violates the chain of custody and would in turn receive a green label (your art would be unverified)

4 hours ago, Nino_013 said:

Hey Clara. You must submit the book(s) DIRECTLY to cgc with a completed Artist Agreement Form to get the yellow label.

Whoevers account name/number thats written on the form will be charged for the grading & shipping fees.

Thanks. Do you know  that I can give my client address to CGC? So I would send the book in,pay fees but after CGC ,they would send to my client ,not for me. I don't want to send it back to me.

So like this:

1.I ship the book-

2. CGC grades it     

3.CGC send to my client after grading

4 hours ago, Clara Bujtor said:

Thanks. Do you know  that I can give my client address to CGC? So I would send the book in,pay fees but after CGC ,they would send to my client ,not for me. I don't want to send it back to me.

So like this:

1.I ship the book-

2. CGC grades it     

3.CGC send to my client after grading

Yes CGC can send the book directly to the customer after grading.

If you’re having trouble getting Cgc to respond, you can call them or email them or post in the ASK CGC section of the chat boards

more than once if necessary.  But you’re going to have to contact them regardless either way to get the things done you need to do

On 11/3/2019 at 12:50 AM, revat said:

If you’re having trouble getting Cgc to respond, you can call them or email them or post in the ASK CGC section of the chat boards

more than once if necessary.  But you’re going to have to contact them regardless either way to get the things done you need to do

Thank you. I emailed them,but no respond.But the others helped me.I have the informations I needed.