• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, rogue14 said:

First time participating, so dumb question considering, but I’m going to ask anyway. For these gifts should the grade of the specific books matter? 

basic answer is you should give what you would be comfortable receiving. But you should probably keep in mind that this is a collector site, so grade is certainly worth considering. I am sending some mid grade readers in a larger lot as my gift.

1 hour ago, Bird said:

basic answer is you should give what you would be comfortable receiving. But you should probably keep in mind that this is a collector site, so grade is certainly worth considering. I am sending some mid grade readers in a larger lot as my gift.

Thanks! That’s that’s what I figured considering the forum, but had to ask to be clear.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:25 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

All PMs have been sent.... all 80 of them... eight, zero... 80.  :ohnoez:

If you didn't receive one or need clarification on something, let me know and I'll do my best.

If you need help shopping, contact @skypinkblu. She lives to serve the frustrated shopper. lol

Thank you for putting this together ..and letting me participate... with 80 names that is a serious time commitment :juggle:

21 minutes ago, Arak Zantara said:
On 11/27/2019 at 9:45 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

want a yacht and really that's not a lot :) 

"But Master.. we ask for nothing"

"And you shall receive it... in abundance!":nyah:

I've been an :angel: all year! :hi:

6 minutes ago, Arak Zantara said:

Why yes you have ....hmmm but then again , the anti-christ was an angel ;)

The line was from the movie Rocky Horror LMAO///  It sounded better in my head at the time 

Lol no worries, I was thinking master of puppets metallica myself

I haven't seen the rocky horror since being a kid... I did enough time warp lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

41 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol no worries, I was thinking master of puppets metallica myself

I haven't seen the rocky horror since being a kid... I did enough time warp lol

Awesome call.. cuing up the sandman , Unforgiven , and their version of turn the page

41 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Anyone still shopping around this coming weekend, looking for that last minute something to throw in with your Gift Exchange before you ship it out, should check out the Virtual Comic Convention on Saturday, December 7th.
Much like the Gift Exchange and Holiday Raffle, it's a great board tradition and fun community event.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/59-virtual-comic-convention-vcc-expo-center/ 

12 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

That is not true. I was your recipient last year and totally loved the Bernie Wrightson comic you sent. I even made it a point to post it on last years Christmas thread.

I said thank you on that very thread. I make it a point to take pics of what I recieved.

20181225_115523.jpg

It's not my fault you didnt read it.

So if you didnt read last years. I will say it now . 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I loved the book, and truly love Bernie Wrightson,  so you hit it outta the park.