• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

Going in the mail today, I forgot to include a card, so I'm mailing that separately. After using half a roll of tape I was thinking about opening the package, but I figured I'd save the environment;) The packages are wrapped so if you get a strange box with wrapped packages, don't open them until you are supposed to! :foryou:

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Going in the mail today, I forgot to include a card, so I'm mailing that separately. After using half a roll of tape I was thinking about opening the package, but I figured I'd save the environment;) The packages are wrapped so if you get a strange box with wrapped packages, don't open them until you are supposed to! :foryou:

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, RCheli said:

I just realized that I wasn't included... Drat. 

I included you Raphe.

I tagged you in a reminder on page 3 and two posts later you commented, "Sure! I'm in!", but you never sent the PM with your info.

Here's a holiday tune to cheer you up

5 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

I notified my recipient of expected arrival date because of potential porch pirates. Not sure if that goes against rules but might not be a bad idea. 

Last year I gave HollyJollyOne the tracking # to give to the recipient to not spoil the surprise :) 

Porch Pirate's actions are now a felony in Texas :banana: but it doesn't hurt to let people know something is coming, just try not to spoil the surprise....

Mine all boxed up and labeled... ready to send priority mail tomorrow. 

Oh, I normally post this as an FYI to folks... it's not a bad idea to put a note on your label, something like "gifts wrapped inside" or "gifts NOT wrapped"...  something that lets people know if they have to stick the whole shipping box under their tree or if they can open it up and see the actual gift wrapping.  Every year we get a few people who open the box expecting a wrapped gift and they get  just a regularly shipped book/set of books or whatever.  Still great gifts, but they may have not wanted to open it days or weeks before Christmas.

My secret Santa package arrived safe! Thank you Santa! Its currently under the tree and will remain there, calling out to me, until the 25th.

I'm shipping mine out tomorrow. Would've been today if not for me forgetting to add the card, but should hopefully still arrive well ahead of the holidays.

I had a blast shopping, and it's very cool knowing I have at least 1 comic related present waiting. Big thanks to @HollyJollyOnefor putting this whole thing on. Your effort is greatly appreciated and you make the holiday season a bit brighter, thank you.