• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

If any Secret Santa notices that their recipient has posted that they are patiently waiting, please feel free to send me a message to pass along to them and help set their minds at ease.

Also, if you've received your gift and haven't posted you've received something, please do so as well and help let your SS know that it has arrived safely.

I'm always happy to pass along info. (thumbsu

Edited by HollyJollyOne

Came back from a morning showing of Star Wars and had my SS package waiting for me!  It’s now waiting under the tree for Christmas morning!  I messaged the giver to thank him and let him know it arrived safe and sound, just in case he didn’t happen to see this.

0F04B838-8A3A-4D0E-BC40-1FB6362EBDC7.thumb.jpeg.ae73d7a862758472fbe49525b59f4a45.jpeg

Edited by fmaz

This is my plea for people to be more specific in their wants! I am VERY specific but try to give leeway as well and make it clear that if they cannot get anything on the list to not worry about it. Getting comics for a gift is awesome, as we all know, so getting an awesome comic as a gift is even awesomer. (Gee, thought I would need more than one extra letter to make that distinction.) So I hope my scattershot approach to meeting my recipient's desire worked and that he likes it.

Edited by Bird

1 hour ago, Bird said:

This is my plea for people to be more specific in their wants! I am VERY specific but try to give leeway as well and make it clear that if they cannot get anything on the list to not worry about it. Getting comics for a gift is awesome, as we all know, so getting an awesome comic as a gift is even awesomer. (Gee, thought I would need more than one extra letter to make that distinction.) So I hope my scattershot approach to meeting my recipient's desire worked and that he likes it.

Amen to that. :golfclap:

I'm not a mind reader either.