• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

I will be a back-up Santa for anyone, anywhere that doesn't get his or her gift. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays/New Year to all of you. This CGC board is so wonderful to be a part of throughout the year!

I'm in too.

Look here Y'all

if you want to guarantee last minute delivery, load the truck , then get a Texas country girl as the driver here in Houston. whisper in her ear that her man is up in New York , cheating on her with her cousin.

Packages should arrive in a couple of hours :)

Edited by Arak Zantara

48 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Okay I couldn't help myself so happy Christmas!

My secret santa is Ashsaytr and he hit it outta the park.

I've been wanting to get the Complete Warren companion,  and Vampirella the warren years forever. Top that off with a DVD of ALL  the Vampirella issues, and starting me off on my Skywald quest quickly  with 3 awesome volumes Nightmare,Psycho and Scream. 

Damn ! (worship)

Thank you thank you thank you.

20191223_135210.thumb.jpg.853e59621dc4152628c3a93399f2c4d0.jpg

HO. LEE. CARP. 

5 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Still no word from my recipient on if he received my gift or if it got stolen off his porch.  Hope it is not the latter.

I'm in the same boat.  Perhaps we'll hear something when they open it.  Here's hoping.  I'm thinking positive thoughts!

By the way? If anyone wonders why some of us are carping about posting when the package arrives... posting when you open the gifts....

Forget all the reasons of common courtesy and decency and all that stuff... it's just straight up FUN to watch other people open gifts and see what they got and see them enjoy it!  Who doesn't love that??? This thread is starting to get to the really good part now!