• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

We open our gifts to each other on Christmas Eve. Thank you to @miraclemet (Charlie) for these awesome gifts. I didn't have anything signed from Val Kilmer, so this was perfect!!  :luhv:

CGC Santa.jpg

Santa gift.jpg

Batman 50 Kilmer.jpg

Glad you liked em!  I knew you liked Batman and hoped you hadn't gotten into the movie side of Sig Series yet!

1 hour ago, ashsaytr said:

Shout out to my Secret Santa RAZE!  His gift consisted of 70's magazines labeled with my favorite arists and their contributions... some DC Masterpieces with those same amazing artists... an Our Army At War (Love them!) and capped it off with an Evil Dead Diorama which is amazing... because... Ash Rocks!  This was great because this holiday season I have found myself digging back into the old magazines...  so it was perfect!  Thank you very much Raze!                                                                          

SS CGC6.jpg

A hefty bounty of horrortastic books.😎

9 minutes ago, nickwire said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks to tim (busemas avengers). Asked for low grade golden and he nailed it.

20191225_093955.jpg

20191225_092759.jpg

Enjoy, Paulie ... Merry Christmas to you and your entire clan!