• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Norinn Radd said:

Big thanks to my secret santa (Mason AKA punksdropdirtysrh) who gave me a Batman 179 out of his collection!  I am very grateful to finally have a copy of this classic Riddler comic.  I love the Usagi hardcover books as well. (thumbsu

SecretSanta_20191225_092737569.thumb.jpg.f997f940ceb60dd5dbc47dc84735926a.jpg

SecretSanta_20191225_093004585.thumb.jpg.2f99ce2e7cd776d8418f97d3070f1d2a.jpg

Ha Ha, we posted at the same time! I loved being your Santa, you’ve got great taste! Merry Christmas 

1 hour ago, fmaz said:

@adampasz knocked if out of the park as my Secret Santa!!! So incredibly generous and thoughtfully curated! Among the surprises in this box: an FF trade, some wonderful BA Marvel goodness, and a very-unexpected SA Spidey from my need list! And as all of that weren’t plenty? A high grade copy of one of my favorite SA Spidey team-ups!
Thanks Adam!!!!!

It's a win-win because my wife is always happier when comics leave the house. If only I'd remembered to wrap the gifts. But then there would have been less room for comics.

Merry Christmas!