• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Raze said:

Well @Tim Weaver Got me a Hattrick of horror!!! Does that work better @Ryan. ?!?! lol

Honestly I was Blown Away by the EC books and then I open a second envelope and got the Adventures into Terror 15!! That cover is awesome!!! Cant wait to start reading them!

Again Thank You this was awesome!! (worship) @Tim Weaver

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

Scan 2019-12-25 12.08.07.jpg

I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts. I'm a relative newbie when it comes to comics, and this is the first time I've participated in this event.  It was a little stressful but a lot of fun picking out your presents.  I'm already looking forward to next year.  Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, speedcake said:

Thanks to my secret Santa @Vfactor1 for these three very pretty Godzilla books! I'm now just seven issues from finishing the run.  :headbang:  :banana:

IMG_4518.jpg

Glad you like them my friend!!

Was hoping you had not picked these ones up yet! Had to stalk you back a few months to see what you were collecting.🧐

V.

39 minutes ago, GAFLASH said:

A late Christmas here but a nice surprise for my gift.  Great Mike Hoffman art from Blastaar! 

All I can say is a big THANK YOU!

DSC_0216.JPG

Sorry to interrupt but I want to give your doggo a big hug! :cloud9:

Spoiler

Ours with excited ears

76644617_1649999358476357_77599904791139

I for sure wish I'd joined and will next year gang,looks like so much joyful cheer!

Merry Christmas!

13 hours ago, wombat said:

Looking through this thread you see pictures and think how awesome it would be to get some of these. Then I opened up mine. I don't even know what to say. @999ghosts CRUSHED it. All the way from Belgium it was a mix of foreign books. Two amazing Frazetta covers and an awesome history of pulps. I almost missed the crown jewel of the package. An amazing foreign movie poster of Fire and Ice. This thing is huge. Maybe 5 feet by 4 feet. Just an amazing package and I feel very lucky to be on the receiving end. Merry Christmas to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

Glad you like them!

Part of the fun in this secret Santa is learning about your fellow collectors likes and loves and then hunt for some of the stuff. 

I loved the artwork on the poster so much myself, I just had to get that for the packet. I was stunned when I received it. 

Did you read all the cards?

Happy Holidays!!!

PS: Best Forum on the internet!

Thanks comicsforall for some 1000s, which I do not have and were immediately claimed by the 8 year old, some x-men, also immediately claimed by the 8 year old, and some dc hardcovers, immediately claimed by the 14 year old (he hates reading monthlies)-- although I am going to steal back the 1000s and black mirror to read during this vacation. And my wife was very impressed by the fancy red velvet card from papyrus, which I will probably figure out a way to reuse..

20191226_185655_HDR.jpg

2 hours ago, the blob said:

Thanks comicsforall for some 1000s, which I do not have and were immediately claimed by the 8 year old, some x-men, also immediately claimed by the 8 year old, and some dc hardcovers, immediately claimed by the 14 year old (he hates reading monthlies)-- although I am going to steal back the 1000s and black mirror to read during this vacation. And my wife was very impressed by the fancy red velvet card from papyrus, which I will probably figure out a way to reuse..

20191226_185655_HDR.jpg

@comics4all not too shabby :)

3 hours ago, the blob said:

20191226_185655_HDR.jpg

@the blob Hey, I am glad everyone in your household liked my gifts! 

I can't take credit for the Papyrus card, I asked my wife to pick that up for me! That was all her! 

Happy Holidays to you & yours!

I hope you enjoying reading them over the break!