• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, CAMPER49 said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just wanted to let my fellow "boardies" know that I finally opened the gift from my Secret Santa yesterday who happened to be thirdgreenham himself!!!!

My apologies for the delay...my wife had a massive heart attack on the evening of Monday December 16th, they can't figure out how she survived a 100% blockage of the "widow-maker" artery. She is now the proud owner of a "full metal jacket" in her heart and is now home resting. So it's been a whirlwind two weeks...when i get a chance I will upload photos of the comics.

Thirdgreenham sent me a pile of Bronze Age Batman comics that look like he went through Doom's time platform to purchase them new off the shelf in the 1970's then immediately return to our time...fantastic assortment of BATMANs indeed! Thank you so much for the BATMAN comics...I would have never expected such an awesome gift like this, you have far surpassed my expectations :)

Brian

So glad that your wife has made it past that horrible event! Hopefully she recovers quickly and completely and you can get back to your normal lives! Take care and be well, both of you!

Edited by Bird

4 minutes ago, CAMPER49 said:

My apologies for the delay...my wife had a massive heart attack on the evening of Monday December 16th, they can't figure out how she survived a 100% blockage of the "widow-maker" artery. She is now the proud owner of a "full metal jacket" in her heart and is now home resting. 

That is absolutely a Christmas miracle. I learned all about the widow maker this summer when I had 4 stints put in and they discovered mine was 75% blocked. 

Im glad she's ok now.

1 hour ago, CAMPER49 said:

Just wanted to let my fellow "boardies" know that I finally opened the gift from my Secret Santa yesterday who happened to be thirdgreenham himself!!!!

My apologies for the delay...my wife had a massive heart attack on the evening of Monday December 16th, they can't figure out how she survived a 100% blockage of the "widow-maker" artery. She is now the proud owner of a "full metal jacket" in her heart and is now home resting. So it's been a whirlwind two weeks...when i get a chance I will upload photos of the comics.

Thirdgreenham sent me a pile of Bronze Age Batman comics that look like he went through Doom's time platform to purchase them new off the shelf in the 1970's then immediately return to our time...fantastic assortment of BATMANs indeed! Thank you so much for the BATMAN comics...I would have never expected such an awesome gift like this, you have far surpassed my expectations :)

Brian

1 hour ago, Murphman13 said:

That is absolutely a Christmas miracle. I learned all about the widow maker this summer when I had 4 stints put in and they discovered mine was 75% blocked. 

Im glad she's ok now.

Wow! Glad you're all ok! Prayers this holiday season, and may recovery be complete and easy! :foryou:

2 hours ago, CAMPER49 said:

Brian

@CAMPER49 Glad to hear that your wife is doing ok!