• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

505 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I guess my guy didnt like his enough to post. Oh well better luck next year.:sorry:

@oakman29 Didn't something like this happen last year?

Or was it that your gift giver didn't think you thanked him but you did?

I think I have Deja Vu or I am getting lightheaded.... it's sorta like how I feel when someone tells me they liked the Last Jedi

dizzy.jpe

12 hours ago, toro said:

Want to thank  @Norrin Radd for the two cool Sgt Rock comics!  Nothing says Christmas better than some sweet war books.  :)

Thank You and Happy New Year!

comics2u.jpg

You are welcome.

I've always wanted to read those Sgt Rock origin stories so this was the perfect excuse to get them and check them out before I sent them.

Very cool stories and art. (thumbsu

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

@oakman29 Didn't something like this happen last year?

Or was it that your gift giver didn't think you thanked him but you did?

I think I have Deja Vu or I am getting lightheaded.... it's sorta like how I feel when someone tells me they liked the Last Jedi

dizzy.jpe

This is not the way to think of the Last Jedi...Move along! :ohnoez:

On 12/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, smithdatura said:

Finally got back home for the holidays and opened up my SS box late yesterday evening... found a nice copy of the collected work of my favorite Archie artist and also two pretty early ASMs that will fit nicely in my run.

Not sure who to thank for these since they weren't wrapped and there was no note or card... but thank you to whoever you are for the thoughtful gifts!

96792DA9-2B70-4332-84ED-7630CA2D1717.thumb.jpeg.c92eb98f6a547dc3e1f32d8df18b0c8c.jpeg

Guilty. First go around so sorry about the non-festive wrapping and such. Glad you like the books though. 

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I guess my guy didnt like his enough to post. Oh well better luck next year.:sorry:

You're supposed to wait a year before posting this and then storm out of the gift exchange. :makepoint:  lol

I'm sure, it's just a timing thing, oak. I know you and can say without seeing it that your gift was spectacular.

1 hour ago, Norinn Radd said:

You are welcome.

I've always wanted to read those Sgt Rock origin stories so this was the perfect excuse to get them and check them out before I sent them.

Very cool stories and art. (thumbsu

I also forgot to mention the cool Batman Christmas wrapping too!

15 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I hear you. It is kind of frustrating when you don’t even get a PM. Maybe they haven’t opened?

Well then next year its gonna be Greggy spectacular,  so at least I'll get a mention.👍

Edited by oakman29
Hope you're next years recipient.