• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My YouTube channel is LIVE! which will have comic/comic book related videos in the near future
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Shameless plug I know but I am excited to share this with my CGC forum family. I recently started a YouTube channel called Between the Keyframes. It focuses on the discussion of cartoon and animation history. I've posted 2 videos so far. One is the first part of a 3-part series on the role of cartoons during World War II. The other video is on the video game Final Fantasy VI (III in the US). I will have videos on comics at some point in the near future but as a tease, you will see my CGC copies of ASM 300, Hulk 181 and GSM 1 in my intro at the beginning of each video (so this post isn't completely without comics :foryou:). I'm trying to make this as high production as I can, with at least one video a month rolling out. If you have any ideas for comic related videos, I'd love to hear it!

On 11/1/2019 at 4:27 PM, justin said:

I recently started a YouTube channel called Between the Keyframes.

I wish you well, I wish I was as brave! I would imagine that you can't please all the people all the time and that would be were the stress lies, but hey don't let a old spoilsport like me put you off as it is just not for me, although my nephew keeps pushing as he says I would be great to watch?:bigsmile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8h8Q7CM93s

Edited by tv horror

On 11/2/2019 at 7:01 PM, tv horror said:

I wish you well, I wish I was as brave! I would imagine that you can't please all the people all the time and that would be were the stress lies, but hey don't let a old spoilsport like me put you off as it is just not for me, although my nephew keeps pushing as he says I would be great to watch?:bigsmile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8h8Q7CM93s

Thank you for the well wishes! And no problem not liking it, some things just aren’t for everybody. If you were to start a YouTube channel, what would it be about?

Edited by justin

43 minutes ago, justin said:

Thank you for the well wishes! And no problem not liking it, some things just aren’t for everybody. If you were to start a YouTube channel, what would it be about?

I have a collection of over 6000 magazines that are all horror and sci-fi film related and over 700 books nevermind my comics toys posters and the most interesting WHAT NOT'S (thumbsu My own little crypt so to speak., thanks for asking. :bigsmile:

download (2).jpg

On 11/1/2019 at 12:27 PM, justin said:

Shameless plug I know but I am excited to share this with my CGC forum family. I recently started a YouTube channel called Between the Keyframes. It focuses on the discussion of cartoon and animation history. I've posted 2 videos so far. One is the first part of a 3-part series on the role of cartoons during World War II. The other video is on the video game Final Fantasy VI (III in the US). I will have videos on comics at some point in the near future but as a tease, you will see my CGC copies of ASM 300, Hulk 181 and GSM 1 in my intro at the beginning of each video (so this post isn't completely without comics :foryou:). I'm trying to make this as high production as I can, with at least one video a month rolling out. If you have any ideas for comic related videos, I'd love to hear it!

Got any Caps?

On 11/1/2019 at 2:19 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

My favorite comic internet show is @PeteFromPetesBasement

Basically a bunch of Brooklyn guys talking about comics and stuff... oh... and Pete likes to curse... a lot. 

13 hours ago, tv horror said:

:roflmao: I just realised you're afraid of what Disney thinks and you just made a video on Donald Duck as a Nazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see that xD. But it's not so much I'm afraid, but being cautious. My Donald Duck video is fair use but not sure if using Quicksilver the way NoMan suggested would fly. I'd hate to have a content strike just starting out.

Edited by justin

47 minutes ago, justin said:

But it's not so much I'm afraid,

I knew that but what you picked was a Freudian slip maybe?:roflmao: I'll subscribe to the channel as I both love cartoons and comics, well done on your beginning videos Justin.(thumbsu

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:27 AM, justin said: