• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Captain Britain 1 CGC 9.8 OW/W *Loco Price Redux*

8 posts in this topic

1.) First :takeit: wins.

2.) PayPal, checks, money orders. Feeless methods obviously preferred...

3.) Shipping is $15. Will be double-boxed USPS priority mail.

4.) I will accept returns for any reason. The window for a return is one week from day received, at buyer’s expense.

5.) Nobody on naughty lists. I reserve the right to not do business with anyone, for any reason.

6.) I have a kudos thread in my profile with nothing but positives. I can also provide my eBay handle via PM if desired (100% feedback).

Edited by Callaway29

I had this up very briefly a couple weeks ago at a higher price. I just downgraded (some restructuring of the PC) to a 9.6, and I only need one copy...so this one's gotta go. Listing now at $2450, which is $400 lower than the only other copy I'm aware of on the market (mycomicshop). Hope everyone is having a nice fall weekend!

Edited by Callaway29

Let’s do this. Last reduction folks. Take it or I’ll keep it, for now. 

Price redux: $2150 fee payment + shipping or $2100 feeless (check/MO) shipped.

Cheapest copy since 2017, and in the midst of anticipated announcements. If that doesn’t wet your whistle, it just wasn’t meant to be...:foryou:.