• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my JIM 95

28 posts in this topic

It really is a cute little comic. Comics like these would be great, you could carry them in your shirt pocket and read them when you get some extra time like waiting for the subway or sittin on the can. 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

I don't know if you keep up with new books, but Marvel has starting putting out little pocket versions of our SA classics (I think Avengers #1, X-men #1 and Hulk #1). Sadly their black & white, but better than nothing while waiting for that subway.

Spine wear, edge wear and creasing put this puppy in the VF range -- I'll go with a straight 4.0 sumo.gif

so tough on others' books? stooges.gif

Why don't you post one??? Then you'll see tough sumo.gif

stooges.gif

p.s. This was a book? I thought it was a stamp . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Spine wear, edge wear and creasing put this puppy in the VF range -- I'll go with a straight 4.0 sumo.gif

so tough on others' books? stooges.gif

Why don't you post one??? Then you'll see tough sumo.gif

stooges.gif

p.s. This was a book? I thought it was a stamp . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

touche, my friend. on both counts.

I should really get off my lazy [embarrasing lack of self control] and learn how to post pictures. Diva, get your 0.5 guess ready! flowerred.gif

We all seem to be in the same ballpark (4.0-5.0).

Any suggestions on making the scans larger in the future would be appreciated.

I have an Epson 3170..what should the settings be? confused-smiley-013.gif

I use Photobucket...so there's a size limit to be considered there as well...

Hi MC

I use an Epson also (2450 Pro). First thing you need to get used to is scanning on manual every time. But if you follow these steps your scans will come out right every time. Scan on manual. once it stops with the pre scan select the target width where it says 8.50" and change it to 4.00" Don't mess with Source and the heigth will adjust automatically to maintain the proper aspect ratio. Then select 200dpi then click on SCAN button, once the scan is done. click on close then rename the file what you want. click on finish select a folder to store your file in make sure it's a .jpg and the quality set to 50%. This will render a perfect sized file ready to post with no alterations. Make sure all filters or masks are off they add too much noise. I also use photobucket. These files never have to be resized by photobucket as their about 150kb

Clare