• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Preferred brand / source for MicroChamber paper
1 1

6 posts in this topic

For those of you who use MicroChamber paper:
1) What is your preferred brand?
2) What is your preferred vendor?

Also, would anybody happen to know what brand CGC uses when slabbing books?

Thanks in advance!

Conservation Resources.

I buy the 8 1/2 x 14 and cut them roughly in half - there is about a 1/2 in the middle I toss.  100 sheets become 200 sheets.

Microchamber paper keeps getting more and more expensive.

I am not sure if there are different brands, or it all comes from one source. I welcome an education on the matter.

http://www.conservationresources.com/Main/section_11/section11_01.htm

Well, I think there are million sources for buying microchamber paper, but I think it all has the same watermark.  And Conservation Resources seems to have the best price for quantity.

I have purchased several bargain lots from various dealers on eBay, and here, but only when they are dumping it, or I have a smokin' eBay coupon.

Like I mentioned, I am waiting for an education, as to where I am wrong.

I am 99% sure liz is right on. It's been a while, but when I ordered direct from Conservation Resources they told me they are the only manufacturer as it is patented technology. It was a couple years ago but I doubt the patent has expired yet. It hasn't been around that long, I don't think.