• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3,000,000 posts countdown for the Comics General forum!
4 4

465 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kav said:
23 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Of course. No one suggested it is.

But it was at the time of the posts in question. Know how? Because the main screen shows the latest updated thread, and all the posts from about 2,999,980 to about 3,000,020 were in this thread.

1250939920_cgc3mill.thumb.png.1c5669468f854d48b4fdae82e2c92fe9.png

Not true.  There were also posts in the freaking me out thread the official ebay thread and the cherry mini thread.  

You must have mistaken your timing. I watched the countdown as it happened, and for several posts afterward, and each new post was in this thread, sequentially.

Too bad I didn't take screenshots, but it happened a bit too fast for that.

2 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

hm

Here's the count now:

1067796424_cgc3mill.thumb.png.be233a5f125cb9a06d2f9a93fd5b474d.png

If you count back 7 posts from this one

you get....

hm

This one: (shrug)

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

You must have mistaken your timing. I watched the countdown as it happened, and for several posts afterward, and each new post was in this thread, sequentially.

Too bad I didn't take screenshots, but it happened a bit too fast for that.

you are correct.  see my recent post.

My first count was off then I realized I had someone on ignore which threw off my count.  Possibly same thing happened to you.  Addy was 7 posts behind Capra.

24 minutes ago, kav said:

My first count was off then I realized I had someone on ignore which threw off my count.  Possibly same thing happened to you.

No. I'm very careful about anything I post here. But I'm glad that you acknowledged your error in thinking there were other posts in other threads during the time in question. I wouldn't want Adamantium's credit for the 3,000,000th post to be argued away by a misunderstanding on your part. Good thing we have screen shots of 2,999,999 AND 3,000,000.

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

4 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

Does the count reflect deleted posts? 

yes.  deleted posts still add.  They are merely hidden.  From what I understand the modulators can still access them.

Edited by kav

20 hours ago, MR SigS said:

Does the count reflect deleted posts? 

Vot! Zis is madness to think ze Count would partake of ze situation task pointless! (I am also thinking zat ze kavalry is ze sneaky post amendering person, no?) Ah, ha, ha, ha, hah!  countvoncount.gif.7b5933673dc50d4bb1b8cf87fa74c201.gif

5 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:
31 minutes ago, southern cross said:

Screen shot or it didn't happen

Post2.thumb.jpg.fa863ff9e1f18e16f64526c817d9a494.jpg

117917694_Gameover.jpg.cb19435cae167d3ca4104bf32e0b7d0d.jpg

It happened.  Oh it happened.

Congrats to Adamantium on this great achievement, though I was disappointed that Lancashire Kitchens didn’t snipe it at the last second.

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Who is starting the countdown to 4,000,000?

I should have that wrapped up in abt a week.