• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Some fun Gold (and one early Silver) MORE PCH and lots of price reductions!!!!
4 4

34 posts in this topic

But First! The RULES!!!

No HOSers, Probies or other malcontents.

First :takeit:in the thread trumps all DM, PM or other negotiated agreements.

Payment is PayPal, Check or Money Order up to $1000, thereafter only Check or Money order (everything has to clear before book sent out)

Shipping within the US will be included in the prices, as these are all slabs they will be sent USPS Priority box. Outside US we can discuss shipping. 

No returns, they are slabbed and are what they are.  Breakage during shipment will be insured and I will cooperate fully with any claims that need be made (I pack well, so I don't anticipate any issues here).

I welcome offers, especially for multiple books.

Will leave this up for a few days, or until everything is sold.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Qua-Brot

Katy Keene 2, CGC 5.5 OW/W. No sales data for the last 5 years. Show coming next year. Lingerie panels. Woggon art, and his picture inside (sorry, it's slabbed). Only 8 on the census, this being about the middle of them all. Asking $450 for this beauty. Now $400

2070682-011F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

Millie the Model 66 CGC 4.5 OW/W - great Dan DeCarlo swimsuit cover. One of two on the census, both at 4.5, so technically this is the highest graded copy of this book. I'll let you decide the value of that information. Oh yea, Stan Lee story. Asking $300. 

SOLD!!!

2070682-023F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

Miss America Magazine V1 #2 CGC 1.5 OW Qualified (doll cut out, affects a text story but not the comic book parts). First appearance of Patsy Walker. 2nd appearance of Miss America, and origin. A 5.0 sold for $3,919. But a 4.0 sold for $1,161. Not sure the spread makes sense, so not sure how to calculate value for this one. Asking $500.

SOLD BY PM!!!

2070682-014F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

Perfect Crime 27 CGC 4.5 OW/W Pre Code Crime at it's best. This is just a great cover. Evil, death, damsel in distress. A trimmed 3.0 copy sold last year for $240, so I'm asking $1,000 for this one. It would be an imperfect crime to pass this up.

SOLD PER PM!

2070682-001F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

Seethearts 25 CGC 3.5 OW/W. This is the first Charlton issue, but more importantly it's inked by Matt Baker's inker, Roy Osrin, It has a Baker-ish feel to it, and it's got a beautiful babe and some headlights to light out way through that dark tunnel of Love! Not a common book with only 4 on the census, and no sales data. I saw a raw one go for nice money on eBay a while ago, but don't have that info any more. Asking $400. 

SOLD PER PM!

2070682-008F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

Final book - Teen-age Romances 2 CGC 4.5 OW/W Baker Cover and art (the label is wrong, and on the census it lists Baker credits, but something went wrong and I may resubmit to get that fixed. Or not, if someone buys it). A 7.5 just sold for $3,200, and while I know high grade Baker books command a premium, this one is scarce enough to warrant a strong ask. $1,075

SOLD!!!

2070683-003Ff.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

51 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Millie the Model 66 CGC 4.5 OW/W - great Dan DeCarlo swimsuit cover. One of two on the census, both at 4.5, so technically this is the highest graded copy of this book. I'll let you decide the value of that information. Oh yea, Stan Lee story. Asking $300.

2070682-023F.JPG

Take per PM

28 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Final book - Teen-age Romances 2 CGC 4.5 OW/W Baker Cover and art (the label is wrong, and on the census it lists Baker credits, but something went wrong and I may resubmit to get that fixed. Or not, if someone buys it). A 7.5 just sold for $3,200, and while I know high grade Baker books command a premium, this one is scarce enough to warrant a strong ask. $1,075

2070683-003Ff.JPG

Take per PM

14 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Batman 65! CGC 5.5 OW/W. Great Cat Woman cover. Need I say more? Last sale was $999, slightly worse Page Quality, and the 6.0s are going for way above that. So, I'll ask $1,100

2070683-002F.JPG

Love this cover.  Always have. Mine is nice enough but cover is loose. This is a beauty. Congrats 

Edited by Comicdey