• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Some fun Gold (and one early Silver) MORE PCH and lots of price reductions!!!!
4 4

34 posts in this topic

Crime Smashers 6 CGC 5.5 C/OW great Pre-Code Crime book with a damsel in distress (and red dress), but thankfully The Law Always Wins! A few sales last year, not a common book with only 5 on the census (and this being the 3rd highest grade!!!!!) Asking $500 

SOLD!!!

2054414-005F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

20 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Crime Smashers 6 CGC 5.5 C/OW great Pre-Code Crime book with a damsel in distress (and red dress), but thankfully The Law Always Wins! A few sales last year, not a common book with only 5 on the census (and this being the 3rd highest grade!!!!!) Asking $500 

2054414-005F.JPG

take per PM

Detective Comics 193 CGC 3.5 OW. JOKER cover. Bondage cover. This is one of those Joker covers you just don't see that often. GPA data is kind of skewed (1.8 sold for $200, 7.0 sold for $325, which is less than the 3.5 that sold last year for $330??? Something aint adding up . . . ) so I'm going with my gut and asking a crazy $600. Offers welcomed. Now $500

2054414-012F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

Horrific 11 CGC 4.5 C/OW Even though it doesn't have a cowering woman on the cover, this is a great PCH cover. Dramatic and well done Heck art. One sold about half a year ago for $565, so inflation means I'm going to ask $600 Lets try $550

2054414-006F.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

Adventures into Terror! CGC 5.5 OW/W Great cover in my humble opinion - the shadow has a great dramatic effect and the colors on this copy are deep and full. Pricing - a 6.5 sold in July for $188, but a 4.5 sold in Sept. for $300!!! I'm going to ask $275 - either you're getting a great deal, or not . . . 

2054414-010F.JPG

Doll Man Quarterly 8 CGC 3.0 C/OW. I know it's mostly about the cover these days, but in this case Phooey! This is the first appearance of Torchy! Plus lingerie and Hypodermic needle panels, and injury to eye. This is what comics was all about!!! Almost no data except for a lone 4.5 sale over a year ago. Asking a paltry $350.

2070682-004F.JPG