• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BCE boxes for graded comics
2 2

13 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, dikran1 said:

Has anyone managed to assemble one of these WITHOUT swearing?!?!

4B4C72A2-3ABA-4556-BFCD-A5F2288E90FF.jpeg

I have lol they are a bit annoying to assemble I found it helps a lot and makes it much easier if you have a rubber mallet to tap the pieces together. 

Edited by Krismusic

I think I have currently assembled like 10 of these boxes so far. Might have to pick up a few more but running out of space for my comic collection. 

I really need to stop buying lol 

1 minute ago, comicquant said:

I haven't had much trouble but on a couple of occasions I've lost a good amount of knuckle meat

yeah some of the edges can be a bit sharp 

great boxes though I like them better for the tops and the divider section I feel like my books won't get that stacking issue like I use to get with the cardboard long boxes or the leaning as I use all the dividers spots might as well my comics wont lean in huge stacks or if there is empty space I am not in a panic to stuff it so the whole box doesn't lean or fall over. 

4 hours ago, Krismusic said:

great boxes though I like them better for the tops and the divider section I feel like my books won't get that stacking issue like I use to get with the cardboard long boxes or the leaning as I use all the dividers spots might as well my comics wont lean in huge stacks or if there is empty space I am not in a panic to stuff it so the whole box doesn't lean or fall over. 

For sure, wasn’t complaining about quality, but the assembly is so frustrating, especially trying to “slide” in the bottom. Check out their video and how it skips at that step 😂

Otherwise they are great boxes!

49 minutes ago, dikran1 said:

For sure, wasn’t complaining about quality, but the assembly is so frustrating, especially trying to “slide” in the bottom. Check out their video and how it skips at that step 😂

Otherwise they are great boxes!

oh one trick I do for the bottom is I actually do the 2 sides first with the bottom attached and kind of knock in the third side so I dont have to slide in the bottom it takes a bit more force on the third side/panel but skips that "slide in step which can e annoying to line up the tabs. or slide those tabs in properly. if you know what I mean. Try it next time and let me know what you think. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Zipper said:

This is pretty impressive and looks very sharp.

Do they sell boxes that you can put one of these in to preserve the shiny black finish?

I am sure they will if someone asks for it lol 

18 hours ago, 707comics said:

How many slabs fit in that thing??

I think I got 25 or something like that they say aprox 30 but I use the dividers.