Color touch removal
1 1

30 posts in this topic

7,770 posts
2 hours ago, gadzukes said:

The paper starts to bleed?

The color touch from a pen or marker will seep through the paper on the other side, always open the front cover and check inside 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
972 posts
On 11/8/2019 at 4:13 PM, newshane said:

Yep...the same way you'd remove a scab. Scrape it off. 

Now...imagine what that does to the paper. 

I removed some restoration off my forearm today... (click at your own risk)

Spoiler

PRiN1vA.gif?noredirect

...now my forearm gets a Universal grade!

:devil: (sorry... couldn't resist)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,089 posts
9 hours ago, oldrover said:

I removed some restoration off my forearm today... (click at your own risk)

  Reveal hidden contents

PRiN1vA.gif?noredirect

...now my forearm gets a Universal grade!

:devil: (sorry... couldn't resist)

How am I supposed to sleep now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,355 posts
21 hours ago, oldrover said:

I removed some restoration off my forearm today... (click at your own risk)

  Reveal hidden contents

PRiN1vA.gif?noredirect

...now my forearm gets a Universal grade!

:devil: (sorry... couldn't resist)

:sick: why did I click... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73 posts

I absolutely HATE that purple label. Is it possible to reverse a purple label to a blue one? Anyone have any examples?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
972 posts
27 minutes ago, APDallas said:

I absolutely HATE that purple label. Is it possible to reverse a purple label to a blue one? Anyone have any examples?

Dude, my first post on this thread gave you two. I feel like you're not really paying attention here.

And there's only one foolproof way to get rid of a purple label for sure: sell it and buy a blue label.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,355 posts
2 hours ago, oldrover said:

Dude, my first post on this thread gave you two. I feel like you're not really paying attention here.

And there's only one foolproof way to get rid of a purple label for sure: sell it and buy a blue label.

THIS exactly... 

I mean its also all over the board about people removing CT tear seals etc.. if you search you will find. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,089 posts

Here's an example of a Dark Mysteries 3 I sent in to CGC.

When I got it back it was a Purple label 7.0.  I got the graders notes and there was some glue at the top of the spine.  I popped it out of the slab, carefully scraped the glue off (which was sealing a tiny 3/16" tear at the top of the spine) and sent it back in to CGC.  It came back as a 7.0 Blue label.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,159 posts
9 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Here's an example of a Dark Mysteries 3 I sent in to CGC.

When I got it back it was a Purple label 7.0.  I got the graders notes and there was some glue at the top of the spine.  I popped it out of the slab, carefully scraped the glue off (which was sealing a tiny 3/16" tear at the top of the spine) and sent it back in to CGC.  It came back as a 7.0 Blue label.

Well done!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1