• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern MD Comic Con Saturday Nov 9th
1 1

1 post in this topic

This Saturday the 9th will be the Southern Maryland Comic Con in Waldorf,MD. Being held at the Capitol Clubhouse which is an event center with a couple hockey rinks inside. The show will be held in one of the rinks. Hours are 10 to 5. For more and better info the website is mdcomiccons.com. Floor plan is on the site. Click on both the guests tab and exhibitor tab to get a better feel of who and what will be there. I don’t think it is completely up to date as I am not on the list but will have two booths there. 

If you are local to Annapolis, Waldorf or Essex then stop on by. If you are coming from a distance and looking for only comic books then I can suggest not to as not too many comic only dealers setup there. Myself and a few others will be. Huge local store Third Eye will have mainly newer stock. Fan data will have a huge amount of bargain boxes plus a few slabs and other wall books. I think a couple local stores setup and local collectors. More of a family/cosplay type of show   I will have a couple boxes of slabs and some nice wall books.  Plus Pokemon if bringing along any young ones. There is also a Kid Zone to keep them occupied.