• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone want a Thanos Copter?

24 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, the blob said:

Wow?? Did that come out around the time of the spidey super stories issue or is it a later item? I didn't think thanos was a big enough villian in the 70s to get toys.

I saw this in a local Walgreen's (so yeah, now)... but just thought people here would get a kick out of it. It really shocked me to see (something as obscure as) a Thanos Copter for sale.:bigsmile:

Now that I look it up on the internet, turns out there are several manufacturers and variants of this product -- WOW.

Edited by bronze_rules

They also have a gloriously stupid Thanos R/C car, where the design of his helmet is integrated into the chassis, and the gems are on the engine. I have no idea why it exists, and I don't normally care much one way or the other about Thanos, but this is exactly the sort of dumb thing that tickles me.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, bronze_rules said:

I saw this in a local Walgreen's (so yeah, now)... but just thought people here would get a kick out of it. It really shocked me to see (something as obscure as) a Thanos Copter for sale.:bigsmile:

Now that I look it up on the internet, turns out there are several manufacturers and variants of this product -- WOW.

It’s out there not because of Spidey Super Stories, but because of the meme.  My son (who is 18) wants one, now I have to go scour local Walgreens for his next care package.

1 hour ago, thunsicker said:

It’s out there not because of Spidey Super Stories, but because of the meme.  My son (who is 18) wants one, now I have to go scour local Walgreens for his next care package.

What meme?