Anyone want a Thanos Copter?
0

18 posts in this topic

20,060 posts

Wow?? Did that come out around the time of the spidey super stories issue or is it a later item? I didn't think thanos was a big enough villian in the 70s to get toys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,528 posts
6 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Still disappointed that it didn’t appear in Endgame or Infinity War.

It would’ve been the icing on the cake.

The copter kinda did make an appearance: the blade he used as a weapon was from the Thanos Copter! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,786 posts
5 hours ago, the blob said:

Wow?? Did that come out around the time of the spidey super stories issue or is it a later item? I didn't think thanos was a big enough villian in the 70s to get toys.

I saw this in a local Walgreen's (so yeah, now)... but just thought people here would get a kick out of it. It really shocked me to see (something as obscure as) a Thanos Copter for sale.:bigsmile:

Now that I look it up on the internet, turns out there are several manufacturers and variants of this product -- WOW.

Edited by bronze_rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,786 posts
19 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

66A9A839-C97D-4AF3-8958-34484397F83B.jpeg

You would think that dropping a cosmic cube would take out half a continent (or city block at least). :bigsmile:Then again, she was holding it in her hand.

Edited by bronze_rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,185 posts

They also have a gloriously stupid Thanos R/C car, where the design of his helmet is integrated into the chassis, and the gems are on the engine. I have no idea why it exists, and I don't normally care much one way or the other about Thanos, but this is exactly the sort of dumb thing that tickles me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20,060 posts

Love the way Thanos is being walked off in handcuffs...

I expected the Cosmic Cube to drop into Oscar the Grouch's trash can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,390 posts
On 11/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, bronze_rules said:

I saw this in a local Walgreen's (so yeah, now)... but just thought people here would get a kick out of it. It really shocked me to see (something as obscure as) a Thanos Copter for sale.:bigsmile:

Now that I look it up on the internet, turns out there are several manufacturers and variants of this product -- WOW.

It’s out there not because of Spidey Super Stories, but because of the meme.  My son (who is 18) wants one, now I have to go scour local Walgreens for his next care package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,095 posts

hm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,095 posts
1 hour ago, thunsicker said:

It’s out there not because of Spidey Super Stories, but because of the meme.  My son (who is 18) wants one, now I have to go scour local Walgreens for his next care package.

What meme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,799 posts
On 11/8/2019 at 9:57 AM, comics4all said:

The copter kinda did make an appearance: the blade he used as a weapon was from the Thanos Copter! 

 

826B356F-6C10-4745-909F-610976C77DEC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0