• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes getting clobbered
2 2

122 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Iconic1s said:

I stretch for exactly 75 seconds per day because that is the issue that Superman 'died' in.  I also only eat Cheerios only because that is what Ma fed Clark in Superman: The Movie the morning after Pa's funeral.  I only drink Budweiser (not any more) because that is what Clark and Jimmy were drinking when they found out Lois was going to crash/burn in Superman Returns.  I am super limber, and not in a weird way!  

Still.. my onlyweaknesskryptonite... 

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I get it.. obviously as I said one from the book of Kav!

Oh I wonder wonder doo boopa doo boo boop................................WHO WROTE THE BOOK OF KAV?

7 minutes ago, Iconic1s said:

I also only eat Cheerios because that is what Ma fed Clark in Superman: The Movie the morning after Pa's funeral.

Definitely Cheerios as we all know what happens when you eat your Wheaties..fb14a32fc22c79fc28fcaf83c3804e15.jpg.e364b5ddd4273dd096db31d33be2e103.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

40 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Lockjaw? Serious

That's not original at all

It's like calling a hero who talks to much...

Windbag

Just think abt the first issue 9.9 of that!!!!

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

How bout a heroes you wanna see get clobbered 

I'd like to see cyclops get clobbered, who does he think he is with his red laser eyes?

Storm kicks his @$$ to take control of the X-Men back in issue #201 of Uncanny. With no powers.

:)

-slym

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

How bout a heroes you wanna see get clobbered 

I'd like to see cyclops get clobbered, who does he think he is with his red laser eyes?

He's your Huckleberry, is who he is-