• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes getting clobbered
2 2

122 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Dropped this one in another thread as well, but why not..20191028_233904.jpg.1c60b7220bb74de13b4f4666d6db5ca7.jpg

His only weakness is sand.

For a guy that can move at the speed of light he sure gets sucker punched a lot.  Imagine a foot or fist coming at you at one millimeter per hour and you let it hit you.

23 minutes ago, kav said:

For a guy that can move at the speed of light he sure gets sucker punched a lot.  Imagine a foot or fist coming at you at one millimeter per hour and you let it hit you.

We think alike. I was just about to log in to say basically the same comment. If there was a list of implausible characters (allowing for some suspension of disbelief), I think Flash would have to be at the top.

The guy can travel at the speed of light, but some regular costume guy can somehow target and hit him? Not to mention, either the flash or the other guy would be seriously demolished from the impact.

On the other hand, Flash, IMO, has one of the greatest super-powers that would rank him high up on the list, given the laws of physics (unfortunately, unlike superman, he'd die if he ever ran into anything).

Edited by bronze_rules

1 minute ago, bronze_rules said:

We think alike. I was just about to log in to say basically the same comment. If there was a list of implausible characters (allowing for some suspension of disbelief), I think Flash would have to be at the top.

The guy can travel at the speed of light, but some regular costume guy can somehow hit him? Not to mention, either the flash or the other guy what be seriously demolished from the impact.

Someone can throw a boomerang and actually hit him?  Or pull the trigger on a freeze gun before Flash can run around the entire planet and strike him in the back of the head?  

Yeah no.

tumblr_ovewfw0MtA1w09xaqo2_r6_1280.gif?w perhaps i do post too many emoji's i'll have to post less somehow, but i don't want to have to post less...in general, so if i get annoying then clobber me!

17 minutes ago, bababooey said:

A176TwinCities.jpg&key=6480576675a5a0ff3

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
in general

23 hours ago, kav said:

One last word on stretching-I learned in ballet you have to stretch every day.  Not long-2 minutes is fine but has to be every day.  Skip one day you are 2 days behind.  Thats what my buddy never understood-he would stretch for 45 min maybe 3 times a week.  Currently I stretch 60 sec a day.

Thanks i am going start tomorrow !! i can do 60 sec a day !!!!!! and thats a great start !!!