• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Tradd Moore Silver Surfer Black pages
2 2

11 posts in this topic

I am a huge fan of Tradd's and his mini-series with Donny Cates on Silver Surfer has been the most enjoyable visual experience I've had in comics for awhile. I loved everything about this series except that it was only 5 freaking issues!

:flipbait:I am motivated to drop the right amount(s) for the right page(s). Please message me if you have anything you might be willing to sell/trade. My CAF gallery is Justin Topages. 

Thanks for taking the time to check out this post (worship):foryou:

tumblr_pz4mnhIZvE1syrv2ho1_1280.jpg

765241._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

RCO006_1572476303.jpg

14 minutes ago, Silveriderpanther said:

I am a huge fan of Tradd's and his mini-series with Donny Cates on Silver Surfer has been the most enjoyable visual experience I've had in comics for awhile. I loved everything about this series except that it was only 5 freaking issues!

:flipbait:I am motivated to drop the right amount(s) for the right page(s). Please message me if you have anything you might be willing to sell/trade. My CAF gallery is Justin Topages. 

RCO006_1572476303.jpg

This guy knows a little bit about it. Posted in CGC Original Art thread October 10. Maybe he can help. Your friendly neighborhood grapeape 

On 11/8/2019 at 2:48 PM, Silveriderpanther said:

RCO006_1572476303.jpg

If you have the cash, and want a cover, one just became available.

http://www.felixcomicart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=23848

On 11/9/2019 at 9:59 AM, Carlo M said:

I also tried but at one minute into the sale the item I asked for was already sold.  The wole thing sold out I believe in a matter o fminutes.  And prices were quite full!  Congratulations to Felix and Tradd for a very successful sale!  And very good news for the state of our hobby!

That's a real bummer, I've been there. I don't even bother with these sales anymore, they always start in the middle of my EST work day and I'm typically in a meeting lol  Grats to the winners, they're damn fast!

Good luck to the OP on finding the pages they're after, Tradd does special work.