• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] .

14 posts in this topic

$300 burning a hole in my pocket. Feel free to PM me some items you might have. 

Looking for a splash or commission. Something that would look good in a frame. Batman characters, Spider-man characters, X-men, Iron Man 

Edited by Blastaar

15 hours ago, Blastaar said:

$300 burning a hole in my pocket. Feel free to PM me some items you might have. 

Looking for a splash or commission. Something that would look good in a frame. Batman characters, Spider-man characters, X-men, Iron Man 

Why not save it to get something better, later? Or, try Facebook’s boards involving comic art and commissions. Tons of stuff of mixed good/bad quality. Maybe you can get another Venom.

18 hours ago, Blastaar said:

Batman characters, Spider-man characters, X-men, Iron Man

Maybe do some searches or browsing on CAT-

https://comicarttracker.com/artists-characters-and-series

and then use the Filters on the left to narrow between $100-$500.

Are you looking for published or unpublished? Feel free to PM me and we can narrow it down a little if you don't want to broadcast your want list. I don't have anything for sale at the moment, but I bet I can point you at some nice stuff at that price point.

12 minutes ago, BCarter27 said:

Maybe do some searches or browsing on CAT-

https://comicarttracker.com/artists-characters-and-series

and then use the Filters on the left to narrow between $100-$500.

Are you looking for published or unpublished? Feel free to PM me and we can narrow it down a little if you don't want to broadcast your want list. I don't have anything for sale at the moment, but I bet I can point you at some nice stuff at that price point.

Thanks...no clue this existed. Second year collecting, still learning. Thanks!

Just now, Blastaar said:

Thanks...no clue this existed. Second year collecting, still learning. Thanks!

This might be a good time to plug our upcoming "Best of 2019 - Budget Edition" thread! You all didn't think I forgot about that did you?! (Cue groans...)

You can relive last year's shameless exhibitionism here-

48 minutes ago, BCarter27 said:

This might be a good time to plug our upcoming "Best of 2019 - Budget Edition" thread! You all didn't think I forgot about that did you?! (Cue groans...)

You can relive last year's shameless exhibitionism here-

Oooo... when are you starting this? I think I have a winner. 

On 11/9/2019 at 9:19 AM, Blastaar said:

I feel like I ripped the buyer off. I couldn't stand to look at it and wanted it gone. 

I can’t even laugh. I’m sorry that went so bad. There will be better days.