• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Cool that he did do a video, but then I hope my modern sub moves, cgc keeps giving me the reason of "the mcfarlane books"

More I guess unboxing and getting them situated I guess.... thanks for the video!

I've got 10 moderns that just passed the one month mark.... maybe CGC will work through X-Mas ... or maybe not...

1 minute ago, jokiing said:

I've got 10 moderns that just passed the one month mark.... maybe CGC will work through X-Mas ... or maybe not...

Mine were received 11/08, but peoples from 11/04 shipped back to them already lol

Being patient is hard haha

1 hour ago, ThothAmon said:
2 hours ago, joeypost said:

How many books do you think he can sign in a minute? 

At 12 a minute I can only imagine a day or so is set aside for signing your books!

I'm curious too, but hopefully he doesn't consider it a race! hahaha

AND 5 days? are we talking 8 hour days? hm surely not lol 

13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If you were talking 40 hours of signing...even at 10 books a minute, that would be approximately 24,000 books maximum. That would be a world record pace. 

8 minutes ago, joeypost said:
23 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If you were talking 40 hours of signing...even at 10 books a minute, that would be approximately 24,000 books maximum. That would be a world record pace. 

That's a lot of books! :whatthe: 

And would probably explain while people like "Quesada" make their "sig" just a couple of half circles lol HAND CRAMP! :cry: 

s-l1600.jpg

Wonder in what order they will start the signing in, first books received or last books received? Guess this will determine how the signature turns out. If they’ve just stacked all the boxes in the interim, then last books received get signed first, but if they’ve organized the books by by receipt date then first books get signed. Doesn’t mtatter I guess, just more curious.

Lots of books need signing though.

5 hours ago, rogue14 said:

Wonder in what order they will start the signing in, first books received or last books received? Guess this will determine how the signature turns out. If they’ve just stacked all the boxes in the interim, then last books received get signed first, but if they’ve organized the books by by receipt date then first books get signed. Doesn’t mtatter I guess, just more curious.

Lots of books need signing though.

The few times that I called, I asked this question and if it would still be FIFO with the amount of books for signing and not for signing. The confused response didn't sound too convincing but the one or two times they attempted to answer, it would still be FIFO :foryou: 

I mean I have books there not for the signing, received over a month ago in the modern tier, wouldn't make much sense if they did THAT last, so I was curious but they are just so swamped, I got a hurried response

On 12/18/2019 at 7:24 AM, Xenosmilus said:

He’s got a really nice signature so I’m imagining that he doesn’t go too fast...

I mean, I was annoyed with all the signatures I had to sign on the CGC form for this event :roflmao:

I'm hoping we don't get a lot of "T. McLane", or "T. M. Fule"....

s-l1600.jpg