• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2020 at 10:30 PM, bloodwings19 said:

I remember reading all labels will be 2019 according to a CGC employee. 

Yes that is what’s happening, the 2020 labels haven’t been announced yet. Tho I’m sure some people are upset knowing the hulk smash label was announced after the submission deadline.  If your responding about what I’m asking maybe I should word it differently. 

what if they have 100 nycc Spider-Man labels and instead of first paid its first served. So even tho I paid on December 5th between the time I paid and today they used up those 100 labels on other submissions. 

I mean it is highly unlikely but this was delayed a month. 

now does anyone know if CGC has “hidden” labels? I have a very special book that I’d love a Stan lee custom label on, kind of like the, signed by Stan, label would be perfect but in blue. 

CGC posted an Instagram story with a video of all the boxes that Todd has to sign along with with over 100 sharpies on the table of numerous colours with Todd commenting on a bunch of books he just signed.

He'll be busy

6 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Dang. Can’t see the stories since I don’t have an Instagram account O’well. 

It's on Facebook too...

If you've liked cgc there or followed or whatever it's called lol

It's under cgc's stories at the top, those little 6 second video things

I wish Todd was more careful with the books now having seen it...

22 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Is that the real number?

8 minutes ago, mr_highgrade said:

If it is, there's gonna be a fire sale down the road. :eek:

Big number, but divided between how many titles? As an example, lets say that 13000 is divided by 20 different comic books.... that's 650 of each title.... doesn't sound as bad as 13k of the same comic. (shrug)

10 minutes ago, jokiing said:

Big number, but divided between how many titles? As an example, lets say that 13000 is divided by 20 different comic books.... that's 650 of each title.... doesn't sound as bad as 13k of the same comic. (shrug)

20?  More like 200. He’s done a lot of covers.