• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

20?  More like 200. He’s done a lot of covers. 

Plus, any book with a character he created or co-created. How many comics has Venom appeared in? And then the different grades further dividing the numbers. Some people are acting like the McFarlane signature market is going to crash. I just don't see it. A slight softening on some books until they're absorbed into collections, then normalizing again. Although some books like Spawn 1, 300 and 301 will see an extended down period with their high print runs.

Yeah. I might be wrong but I’d assume half of those are spawn 300-301 since it’s his record breaker, so I’m looking forward to eBay next month to get one for a nice crispy $100. lol 

probebly a lot of asm 300 too, I mean it’s just like getting a free signature at $120 for a grading and press!!

I saw Todd respond to a comment on Facebook last month that he’s looking to do this again soon when his schedule permits it so I’m already getting ready for the next Mcfarlane signing cuz I didn’t get all I wanted ready for this one. 

17 hours ago, jokiing said:

Ten of my books that were submitted on 11/15 are now in Grading/Quality Control land... there's the light at the end of the tunnel...

Yesterday grading... today shipping... as promised, a quick turn-around.

Eight books graded at 9.8 .... other two 9.6.... with no pressing... who can ask for anything more (except maybe a 9.9)

Edited by jokiing

4 minutes ago, YouFoundDonon said:

13000 books is a cool million for CGC. 

Not including pressing fees and other additives. 

Don't forget that the artist is getting a portion of that cool million as well....

Edited by jokiing