• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, catch21 said:

You answered your question in your question.

The videos? They don't show anything. As a matter of fact, the last videos (the ones Pzy just posted a couple minutes ago) actually make an argument against it.

3 minutes ago, Legion HQ said:

The videos? They don't show anything. As a matter of fact, the last videos (the ones Pzy just posted a couple minutes ago) actually make an argument against it.

What videos are you looking at? Look at day one Full TODD  look at the recent ones day  2-4.  T.Mcfarlane.

Edited by catch21

6 minutes ago, catch21 said:

What videos are you looking at? Look at day one Full TODD  look at the recent ones day  2-4.  T.Mcfarlane.

Mine were signed day two and if I get a t.mcfarlane on my asm 300 Or Malibu sun ima be upset, just sayin 

2 minutes ago, hachimaull said:

Mine were signed day two and if I get a t.mcfarlane on my asm 300 Or Malibu sun ima be upset, just sayin 

Im surprised you guys didnt noticed this. The video PZY just posted is day 2 and the 316 is signed T.Mcfarlane.

4 minutes ago, catch21 said:

Same videos from CGC's Instagram feed. Day 3 video had the full 'Todd McFarlane' sig. In the videos, I think it's more about the size of the bag window, like the videos from yesterday filmed on Day 2. There's no way to say for sure. Clearly though, there is probably a natural inclination for Todd to become exhausted and want to speed things along more quickly. I expect he's still interspersing 'Todd McFarlane' and 'T.McFarlane' sigs each day, depending on the window size. I hope anyway.  :smile:

I've seen quite a few signatures for this signings and it seems like the first days are going to be full signatures.  The 1/15+ dated books, some of them will be T.McFarlane.  I've seen big T.McF signatures so the size of the bag does not matter.  I like full signatures, but I wouldn't want it signed as 'Toad.'  I'd be happy to get any versions as long as it isn't on a faded-ink pen.  Even faded, I'm happy.    

3 minutes ago, bloodwings19 said:

I've seen quite a few signatures for this signings and it seems like the first days are going to be full signatures.  The 1/15+ dated books, some of them will be T.McFarlane.  I've seen big T.McF signatures so the size of the bag does not matter.  I like full signatures, but I wouldn't want it signed as 'Toad.'  I'd be happy to get any versions as long as it isn't on a faded-ink pen.  Even faded, I'm happy.    

Ya that's a tough call! I'm sure some will feel disappointed... :sorry:

Given the work load it's understandable, but eek! :eek:

at least they'llbe authenticated?

sparing 3 letters really made it move faster lol idk haha

It's natural for him to want (or need) to speed things along by shortening his signature as the days go by....and he's still looking at dozens of boxes to get to. Buuut, I rewatched his videos just now. He literally only shows two sigs from Day 3 (both 'Todd McFarlane'). No sigs from Day 4 are shown. (Day 1 showed approximately 10 'Todd McFarlane' and 3 'T.McFarlane' sigs. Day 2 was evenly split 4 each between 'Todd McFarlane' and 'T.McFarlane'.) So you can't draw any conclusions from the videos when you only see two sigs from Day 3 and 4 combined, both of which are the full 'Todd'.

It's going to take more people like Bloodwings above before we get any kind of sense of things. It could simply be that Todd goes back and forth just to vary it for himself, even if only slightly.

1 hour ago, pzy said:

That’s awesome! He Sighed! lol 

wonder if the comp is legit. That would be awesome though.

Edited by rogue14
Edit

1 hour ago, catch21 said:

Im surprised you guys didnt noticed this. The video PZY just posted is day 2 and the 316 is signed T.Mcfarlane.

I'm more cringing that he had 316 propped up on the sharpie pen ... yikes! Thought for sure he was going to sign the 300 right on top of the 316 and bend them both! 

1 hour ago, bloodwings19 said:

T.McF signatures

Really?  I would be beyond upset if mine come back T. McF.... You guys are making me nervous!  This is my first time having things signed and it is a learning experience! Like that guy writing where to sign (or sigh) on the books.  I didn't know you could do that!

Edited by Xenosmilus