• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, pzy said:

I like that. Good sense of humor

I feel you guys though. Have had a similar experience with different sigs on the Aliens Vol 1 #4 reissue commission myself. I was disappointed, but I still love the book

1 hour ago, Xenosmilus said:

Really?  I would be beyond upset if mine come back T. McF.... You guys are making me nervous!  This is my first time having things signed and it is a learning experience! Like that guy writing where to sign (or sigh) on the books.  I didn't know you could do that!

I wouldn't be upset because his signature in any versions beat a lot of other signatures.  At worst, sell on eBay and buy a full version. But I'd be upset if I didn't get any signature because he only can sign this much, or push the rest of signing books when he comes back next time due to schedule conflict.

1 hour ago, YouFoundDonon said:

Books still not moved from "In-House Signing Grading" Received and they got there and were received on 11/26/19. 

Hope I get a full signature.. will be mega pissed at the price tag for a shortened version even if I got mine there before most. 

Did you get pressing? If so, odds are good you made the full signature cut.

20 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Hoping this moves along. I’m waiting on my McFarlane books plus four other subs that aren’t moving...

I forget... Monster Lair Comics? was the Facebook thing this past Saturday, or upcoming?

:sorry: if I missed it lol but Duncanville  mentioned it and I forgot doh!

34 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Enjoy! :foryou: You'll have time to, but you'll need to unmute it, because somehow I copied it muted :sorry: 

Great to see they’re enjoying themselves considering the stack of books that needed to be processed.

At least we know that what’s on the cart/dolly along the back wall in the room is what’s left. So I’m guessing most have shipped or at pressing now. 🤞

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage