• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, gmgq23 said:

Regarding the shortened signatures, I also think some of you guys who did the windowed bags underestimated how big Todd’s full signature is.  So if you cut a small window, he’ll likely do T.McFarlane, rather than do a cramped version of his full signature.

Just a thought.

Good point!

Received: 12/3/19
Items: 9
Declared Value: 1,950
Service: In-house Signing Grading
Shipped: 1/17/20

They were signed the 15th (Day 2) and a mixture of Full signatures and T.McFarlane. Window box on the Spawn’s and ASM 300 were the same size 6”x3”, Coyote’s was full cover. Spider-Man #1 was existing SS so CGC cracked and bagged it. I assume it was also a full cover also. Sorry folks, it’s completely random...

5DFB8B40-91CE-46BC-AC75-1E139CFB62EA.jpeg

BE10AAA9-9CB7-4ECE-8C43-DC6E4228EB34.jpeg

13 minutes ago, hachimaull said:

I’d honestly sell my asm 300 if it came back like that. Nice coyotes tho! I want one!!!

Look at it this way? given the amount of books now SS'd, it'll be a rarer one with T McFarlane and rareish with Todd McFarlane...... :wishluck:lol I'm only kidding, well sort of haha

3 hours ago, gmgq23 said:

Regarding the shortened signatures, I also think some of you guys who did the windowed bags underestimated how big Todd’s full signature is.  So if you cut a small window, he’ll likely do T.McFarlane, rather than do a cramped version of his full signature.

Just a thought.

Sorry, this was proven false.

53 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

I might be interested in a ASM 328 9.8 if anyone has one...

I've got a 9.6 ow/w that I'll be picking up from the PO in a couple days.... it will be for sale...

10 minutes ago, hachimaull said:

Well I’m back to checking my status every 10 minutes in hope of a change and that my book which was picked up today will enter the system. 

The three books that I am pressing still read received, but have shifted to the top of my submissions list.... another sign that something is brewing... the game is afoot.

9 minutes ago, jokiing said:

The three books that I am pressing still read received, but have shifted to the top of my submissions list.... another sign that something is brewing... the game is afoot.

Yeah I’m actually expecting the ones that wanted pressing to ship this week if other peoples who were received on the 6th without pressing we’re shipped but maybe I’m to optimistic. Either way my estimated delivery date is feb 28th

17 minutes ago, hachimaull said:

Yeah I’m actually expecting the ones that wanted pressing to ship this week if other peoples who were received on the 6th without pressing we’re shipped but maybe I’m to optimistic. Either way my estimated delivery date is feb 28th

My three comics didn't want pressing, they needed pressing..... and just noticed that not only did they jump to the top of my submission list, but the date changed from original submission of 11/21 to 1/20/2020. So appears that they are back from pressing, today, and waiting to be inspected and sealed.:whee:

2 minutes ago, jokiing said:

My three comics didn't want pressing, they needed pressing..... and just noticed that not only did they jump to the top of my submission list, but the date changed from original submission of 11/21 to 1/20/2020. So appears that they are back from pressing, today, and waiting to be inspected and sealed.:whee:

jealous

39 minutes ago, jokiing said:

So wait....they would have pressed before he signed?  Ugh that's annoying.  The whole reason I wanted mine pressed was so that after they were handled they'd press out anything that happened.  And now seeing how rough he is with the books......not good

2 minutes ago, Wadezky said:

So wait....they would have pressed before he signed?  Ugh that's annoying.  The whole reason I wanted mine pressed was so that after they were handled they'd press out anything that happened.  And now seeing how rough he is with the books......not good

Don't worry, when they get back from CCS to CGC they get a new Received date.