• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:
15 minutes ago, Wadezky said:

So wait....they would have pressed before he signed?  Ugh that's annoying.  The whole reason I wanted mine pressed was so that after they were handled they'd press out anything that happened.  And now seeing how rough he is with the books......not good

Don't worry, when they get back from CCS to CGC they get a new Received date.

Meaning the ARE pressed after the signing :)

Zero movement here (3 for press, 3 not)

Submission #:
Received: 12/6/19
Items: 3
Declared Value: 
Service: In-house Signing Grading
Submission #:
Declared Value: 

1 hour ago, jokiing said:

My three comics didn't want pressing, they needed pressing..... and just noticed that not only did they jump to the top of my submission list, but the date changed from original submission of 11/21 to 1/20/2020. So appears that they are back from pressing, today, and waiting to be inspected and sealed.:whee:

so this means I’ll get pressed this week sometime which is good. And yeah my asm and Malibu sun NEEEDED pressing. From sitting in a box for 30 years I could see how my asm was stuck out from the others if U know Like that line down the whole side about a half inch in from the spine, what’s that called? Most of it came out from moving it to another box over the last couple months but it needed it. I also wanted the best possible product coming back to me. 

4 minutes ago, 315008 said:

Submission #:
Declared Value: 
Submission #:
Declared Value: 

lol u got a good week buddy.  Seems most the submissions happened to come in around the 5th-6th.  I’m on 12/2 so I’ll say something when mine goes through to give u an idea 

38 minutes ago, Wadezky said:

So wait....they would have pressed before he signed?  Ugh that's annoying.  The whole reason I wanted mine pressed was so that after they were handled they'd press out anything that happened.  And now seeing how rough he is with the books......not good

No,no,no..... they were signed... went to pressing... and I just got email notification that they are back at CGC, in line to be graded. Nothing to worry about.

48 minutes ago, 315008 said:

Submission #:
Declared Value: 
Submission #:
Declared Value: 

Looks like another 2 days for me then I am 12/11/19.

Still no movement on mine....but mine were received at the very end....delivered to CGC on the 6th (per Post Office tracking AND CGC customer service) but not marked as "received" into the system until the 12th.  The long wait continues!

Awesome to see that people have already received their books back though!

Same here. Still only showing as received on 12/6 for me, no movement yet. Although I did get a CCS email notification last night. So I'll take that as confirmation that my books were signed and sent over for pressing.