• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, rogue14 said:

Anyone with a received date of 12/9/19 have any news with your submissions? I’ve got none. Not in a rush to get back, just more curious as to their status with the pressing requested.

Probably didn’t help that one of the slabs I sent in I accidentally left omitted one of the numbers on the form so it’s missing a digit. Hopefully it doesn’t slow things down too much.

Did you request a press?

1 hour ago, rogue14 said:

I did.

just checked again:

- declared value changed

- no date change

- says in-house signing grading now

- still says received 

haven’t received any emails either so I guess I have an idea now.

Cgc normally sends emails around 7:30ish Or so 

Received 12/3 updated to Received 1/22. 

Guessing that means the pressing has been finished. 

EDIT:

I'm actually surprised how few Malibu Sun 13s are being added to the census with this signing. At least so far. 8 normal added and 7 error.

Curious about those numbers in a month. 

Edited by Drahcirh

56 minutes ago, Drahcirh said:

Received 12/3 updated to Received 1/22. 

Guessing that means the pressing has been finished. 

EDIT:

I'm actually surprised how few Malibu Sun 13s are being added to the census with this signing. At least so far. 8 normal added and 7 error.

Curious about those numbers in a month. 

same, I took pictures of the Books I submitted to see how many are added.  I don’t think many know about Malibu sun and those that do might not actually want it. I myself LOVE the back cover.  

Edited by hachimaull

37 minutes ago, hachimaull said:

same, I took pictures of the Books I submitted to see how many are added.  I don’t think many know about Malibu sun and those that do might not actually want it. I myself LOVE the back cover.  

I know, I only submitted one book and that was the one. It's got the classic front cover and killer back cover with reasonable significance. There may just be fewer of them available to be signed too. 

Sent in a book back on August 8th and it was marked as received on August 15th 2019, included pressing.

In house signing grading

Received. 

Today I get an email, an invoice for pressing. so I check my status and it now says it was received on 1-20-2020 

In house signing grading

Received

Not understanding? Do they press after a signature?

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cherry said:

Sent in a book back on August 8th and it was marked as received on August 15th 2019, included pressing.

In house signing grading

Received. 

Today I get an email, an invoice for pressing. so I check my status and it now says it was received on 1-20-2020 

In house signing grading

Received

Not understanding? Do they press after a signature?

Yes, pressing is after signing. So ur books r in queue for grading now. 

Greetings all!  Quick update for my books received 12-12.  The one that was NOT getting pressed is marked as Finalized/Shipped today.....and it stayed a 9.8 so hooray!

Still no movement on anything for the 3 getting pressed...date is still the same 12-12, declared value hasn't changed, still says Received.  Sigh.

1 hour ago, Wadezky said:

Greetings all!  Quick update for my books received 12-12.  The one that was NOT getting pressed is marked as Finalized/Shipped today.....and it stayed a 9.8 so hooray!

Still no movement on anything for the 3 getting pressed...date is still the same 12-12, declared value hasn't changed, still says Received.  Sigh.

Same for me, nice to know I am not alone ha! 

We can all suffer the anxiety of waiting together. 

13 minutes ago, YouFoundDonon said:

Same for me, nice to know I am not alone ha! 

We can all suffer the anxiety of waiting together. 

12-11 here no pressing I sent 6x 9.8 books to be signed. I am still Grading/quality control.

1 hour ago, Wadezky said:

Awesome, I’m super curious I’m pressed books in the line but if ur book was 12/12 they gotta be coming up soon!!