• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, TheBlizz said:

After checking my status for the 1,729th time since the signing my books are now back to CGC after pressing. 

1413456842_McFarlaneSubmission.thumb.PNG.2278a7240a941356ab598696bf453df2.PNG339952631_McFarlaneSubmissionPartII.thumb.PNG.21b6458e20a5cbd1bd279f638563675e.PNG

That's probably my count as well!   Like every 15 minutes....hell I even woke up to pee at 3am and checked!

Update:

just checked and my books that were received on 12/2/19 that were then changed to 1/21/20 after pressing are now scheduled for grading as of a few minutes ago. So if u r after me u should expect and update tomorrow since CGC closes at like 5pm. 

Edited by hachimaull

3 hours ago, Wadezky said:

That's probably my count as well!   Like every 15 minutes....hell I even woke up to pee at 3am and checked!

Glad to know I'm not the only one... unless you were joking, in which case, me too...

2 hours ago, 315008 said:

Flip the --script: anyone disappointed with their results (excluding "t. Mac" vs "Todd mac")?

Yeah...I subbed 5 300s...got 4 9.6s and a 9.4. Was realllllllllllllly hoping for at least 1 9.8. Was actually hoping for 2, which would have covered my costs, and then I could keep the other.

Sigh.

On the other hand, got 5 9.8 298s, so there's that. 

4 minutes ago, Aslpride8 said:

Rockmyama: is there any information on how many sdcc copy released at convention? I have two raw copies. First one was found in 1999 and my second copy found last year. It’s not easy to find that copy. 

It is NOT easy to find! I don't have any info on SDCC #1, but Gareb and Stephen are at ACE cons, and they would certainly know.

Remember, folks...because people are utterly incapable of not dumping, you will almost certainly not get a better chance to buy McFarlane CGC SS at lower prices...maybe even lower than cost...than in the next month or so. Dump dump dump is what you'll see, and it's beginning now. 

Take advantage of it! 13,000 books...that's quite the flood.

I'm looking to fill in my Amazing and Incredible runs in 9.8 for less than cost. While I prefer to sub MY copies, I'm cool with buying others'.