• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2020 at 7:54 PM, 315008 said:

Update: just got a charge from CCS. Still no updated info in my account.

Hey - any update on yours?  Mine are still "Received" with the original date on them.  So annoying.

5 hours ago, TheBlizz said:

I hear ya! Stuff like that really irks me too! Like really, everyone signed in gold (and I'm sure you asked for gold) and you couldn't follow suit?! Ugh. 

I did send a window bag/board along with the slab with the color written on it. Now to think of it I believe I had the cut out on the upper part of the book. Maybe the bag was thrown away when it was cracked out?

3 minutes ago, 1dingo said:

I did send a window bag/board along with the slab with the color written on it. Now to think of it I believe I had the cut out on the upper part of the book. Maybe the bag was thrown away when it was cracked out?

There was clearly an ink color theme going with the signatures on your book... sorry dude.

23 minutes ago, 1dingo said:

I did the same. I had asked CGC if I should send a window bag with the slabs that would be cracked and they told me to do so if I wanted the sig in a certain spot. I would hope they would put the comic in our window bags once cracked. I guess from there it's a matter of Todd signing in the color you ask. 

Books are back and sadly I didn’t get the two labels I requested even tho I see other people with labels I was told the license expired and the NYC Spider-Man label was just forgotten about I guess. 

I am happy with my signatures tho I got the full Todd treatment ! He even used red on my venom 1 

6DC4A350-65E3-4D69-9076-4B198969158D.jpeg

31DCFF4E-4593-4013-9B4B-9DABB911B712.jpeg

I notice that most of you using UPS. Let your know that I switched from UPS to FedEx. FedEx ship within two days during week or ship by Thursday or Friday will arrive my place at Monday. Only negative is no insurance coverage (correction: Insurance  up to $100), but it allow me to use my fedex ID and insurance coverage on it. I am pleased with FedEx and wouldn’t go back to UPS ever. 

Edited by Aslpride8

10 minutes ago, Frankielo said:

Did you crack it out yourself? Also was that the first press?

Yes, I cracked it out my self. As far as I know, it was the first press. 

I always felt that the original 9.4 grade was too low.

The book has no color breaking ticks. 
It did have a couple dings that didn’t break color so I was hoping the press would bump it up, but I wasn’t expecting higher than a 9.6!