• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, catch21 said:

watchcount.com copy and paste  ebay listing

I don't believe watchcount shows the actual offer price accepted ... only what it was originally listed for. eBay doesn't disclose the final agreed upon sale price, whether it's Best Offer or an internal Offer through Buy It Now. One of the things that eBay does to give the perception that market values are much higher than they actually are.

1 hour ago, MagicMan_2017 said:

I don't believe watchcount shows the actual offer price accepted ... only what it was originally listed for. eBay doesn't disclose the final agreed upon sale price, whether it's Best Offer or an internal Offer through Buy It Now. One of the things that eBay does to give the perception that market values are much higher than they actually are.

Actually watchcount does show the actual offer price. The listed price was 3300. Watchcount redirects back to ebay to show the sold price of $3000. You need to be logged in your ebay account to see the true price.

7 hours ago, MagicMan_2017 said:

it's a little confusing but Joe Heller -1 is mostly right. Watchcount doesn't show it but it does send you to ebay where the actual sale price is shown

Hurts to say but I probably hold the record for "mechanical errors" from this signing. Don't think CGC is paying their workers enough to care if they're completely ignoring clearly written instructions/directions for which books are for which labels. It's even funnier because the invoice returned to me the 2nd time had it labeled correctly too. 

1st time receiving books - all special labels missed

2nd time receiving books - 1 special label missed

3rd time - we shall see...

18 minutes ago, Ladic said:

have mcfarlaned signed book prices plummeted?

there's a pretty large data set to research on ebay, you can look at 'sold' prices for prices from like 6 months ago to now and get a decent idea.