• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane CGC Private Signing December 2019
6 6

1,036 posts in this topic

My final 7 cracked CGCs has been delivered. Was nervous due to other boards’ sad news on CGC’s service to crack them and losing grades. At first look, it did dropped but the rest of it are great. 

Malibu Sun 13 was 9.4 and now it’s 9.2 and the grader note stated corner bend. 😭

Spawn 1 two copies were 9.8 and 9.6 and both come back as 9.8 🤘😅

Spawn 2 two copies, both were 9.8 and comeback as 9.8. 👍

Spawn 9 was 9.8 and still 9.8. 🙌

The unique about two Spawn 1 and one Spawn 2, all of them are newsstand. 🤓

My most nerve cracks was ASM 300. It was 9.4 and they did reduce the value from $500 to $200. That was in my mind since two weeks when the value took a change. The result is 9.4!!!! Much happy! 

The package is on way and expect to be here by Thursday. 🙌

Edited by Aslpride8

21 minutes ago, Drahcirh said:

Also, Grader Notes are at the discretion of the grader - there's no guarantee on any grade they'll be there. Just more likely at lower.

I actually own a CGC 1.5 without notes - pure discretion. 

I would actually be curious to see the notes on a 1.5 grade.  xD

6 minutes ago, Drahcirh said:
22 minutes ago, Legion HQ said:

I would actually be curious to see the notes on a 1.5 grade.  xD

"Beat to hell" :roflmao:

On a scale of 1-10, 8.5 missing Haha been there with some neal Adam's books lol

1 minute ago, Drahcirh said:

Low grade is better than no grade.

:)

Kind of side tracked but since I mentioned the neal Adam's books, I have 4 that are about 1.8 raw...

Tec 395

Bats 244 & 234 

Jimmy Olsen 134

There is a signing coming up with voldy at LCS, but I have high grades cgc slabbed etc...

Its hard to live in Dallas and have LCS want to "be loyal", I'd be tempted but costs don't justify... even though the LCS mentioned 1st sig free.... under $50 after so about $150 + $220 to grade witness :(

rantrant there I've vented I feel better  :sorry:

Value went up on mine, but no movement on the received date yet. Still reads 12/6/19. 

side note. $250 for spawn 1, too much? Patience is wearing down and FOMO is kicking in. 

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage

38 minutes ago, 315008 said:

I've still got a small batch received 12/6 with zero updates (no updated received date, value, or status) so I'm w you

Mine are kind of in the same boat. Received 12-12 and no changes there.  My value did go up from 2600 to 4800 so I have no idea what happened there.  No way I was off by that much on 3 books.

If they're still being pressed how can the pressers up the value?  That should be the graders doing that, no??

Edited by Wadezky
Added paragraph