• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
9 9

653 posts in this topic

:news:

Not even to the halfway mark with the raw books and then will have another 40 or so graded books..

I have things to attend to for the rest of the day. I may be back later in the evening or tomorrow. Check this thread over the next 2-3 days as I continue to post more.

13 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

:news:

Not even to the halfway mark with the raw books and then will have another 40 or so graded books..

I have things to attend to for the rest of the day. I may be back later in the evening or tomorrow. Check this thread over the next 2-3 days as I continue to post more.

Other genre?

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

A little bit of jungle and a little bit of Planet and mostly more precode horror and science-fiction

so nothing to see here folks.  certainly won't be seeing old takebot around...

45 minutes ago, rjpb said:

That CSS #19 was just the sort of  price/grade combo I've been looking for :cry:

Stupid commitment to go to the gym.

All mine 😋😋.....needed it for my run sir or it would be yours 🤷🏽‍♂️

39 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

All mine 😋😋.....needed it for my run sir or it would be yours 🤷🏽‍♂️

A cool run. I just have a select few. Just some minor whinging on my part, as copies do surface regularly.