Batman #16 World's Finest Comic #3 read for details!

2 posts in this topic

6,843 posts

Next up - Graded Books Only

Batman #16   5.0 - 7.0 O/W minimum

Note - The Pennyworth TV show has bugger all to do with Alfred in the Batman Universe. The closest it gets is Thomas Wayne as a CIA agent. I'm not paying TV inflated ebay prices which are 5 x GPA

I don't want to buy from ebay at all tbh.

I'd prefer to buy from boardies so they get the $$$, not lose fees to ebay or Auction Houses.

GPA shows a massive hiatus in this book, with pretty much zero activity up until the TV show was announced, then about 4 sales across all grades with decent price rises (relatively speaking).

So I'm looking for that happy place where prices meet in a fair place between the 2017 prices and the 4 outliers.

As always - PM discussions only please.

World's Finest Comic #3   4.0 - 6.0 O/W minimum  GPA prices are fairly consistent  - about $700 - $1000  per point depending on grade.

As always - I'd need the books to be sent to my good friend Joey G at CFP for shipping purposes.

No restoration please. The book must have great eye-appeal for me to buy - I'm after the book not the grade.

I may consider higher graded books, but that may take time payments on my part the higher up in grade we go - if that's your thing, I'm a 25% down man, with balance paid in terms to be agreed (max 6 months) - I default - you keep the 25% and refund the rest. I have done time payments on books up to $26,000 and can supply references should you require them.

Thanks - and yes, if course, there will be a return of the bikini babes with each bump. :x

305b7be0779469dd9d7b47d521871026.jpg.bea8d220dbcc1df53aefdabedd79c0f7.jpg

Edited by Beige

6,843 posts

Bump time,so the usual visual 'milkshake to the yard' image will accompany this post so that It will bring more viewers.

And more viewers hopefully = at least one of the books!

40a118c8e96d2f578e5a52d2ed85aa9b.thumb.jpg.b5040a5cd95a1a99b35e171c174541da.jpg