• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dennis Oneil shazam
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Anyone know When and where Dennis Oneil will be signing in December or in early 2020 or how to keep up with his events? I have been trying for a year and half to get his signatures on my comics. I was close during Rhode Island Comic con, but was canceled doe to health.  Any CGC facilitator or someone able to help?

Denny's tough because he doesn't really publicize his appearances on social media. I just check each large con's guest list semi-regularly. If I see he's scheduled for a con, I check here to see if one of the boards trusted Facilitators will be on hand at that show, then PM them for their info. I doubt he'll make another appearance this year, so best of luck in 2020!

*Remember to continue to check the guest list until the day of the show as he sometime's cancels last minute!

Edited by Chazgee